Connecting Pilot and...
- Log in to your account as an administrator.
- Navigate to User Accounts and add a "Non-Employee User" account.
- Fill out out the details as follows:
- User ID: the next available user ID (the tool will tell you which was last used)
- Last name: Bookkeeper
- First name: Pilot
- Email address: email@example.com
- Create User ID: usernamebooks1
- Select the box for "Force User to Change Password?"
- Click Save.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.