Connecting Pilot and...
Please grant Pilot access to Authorize.net by following the instructions below.
- Log in to the Merchant Interface.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click User Administration in the main left side menu.
- Click + Add User.
- Select "Account Administrator" as user type, and click Next.
- Enter Pilot's information:
- Login ID: username1
- Name: Pilot Bookkeeper
- Title: Bookkeeper
- Email: email@example.com
- Click Submit.
- Click Request Pin to send a pin number to your email associated with your ID.
- Retrieve Pin from email, and enter it the screen.
- Click Verify Pin. When Pin is verified successfully you will see: "Identify Verified".
After verifying, a message will appear notifying you that our user has been successfully created. Pilot will then receive an activation email to complete our access.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.