Connecting Pilot and...
Please grant Pilot access to TriNet Payroll by following the instructions below.
- Log in to your TriNet account.
- From the "Admin/Manager" view on the TriNet platform, go to Hiring.
- Then, click Hire / Rehire Employees.
- Click on Trusted Advisor and then Continue.
- Complete the new hire form with Pilot's information:
- Name: Pilot Bookkeeper
- Pilot.com, Inc.
- Work Email Address: email@example.com
- Click Submit.
Once the Trusted Advisor information is submitted in TriNet Passport, a "Welcome" email will generate. From here permissions / roles will need to be assigned to Pilot.
- From the "Admin/Manager" View on the TriNet platform, go to Employees.
- Then click Permissions.
- Click Add on the right-hand side by Pilot Bookkeeper's name.
- Assign the following permissions to Pilot:
- HR Administrator
- Integration Administrator
- Workforce Analytics Administrator
- Click Save.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.