Connecting Pilot and...
Please grant Pilot view-only access to Stripe by completing both steps below.
Note that Pilot requires both view-only Dashboard access to troubleshoot issues and OAuth access to import your Stripe activity and prepare your books.
1. Stripe Dashboard access
- Log in to your Stripe admin account
- Click on your Settings "gear" icon on the top right
- Under "Business settings" > "Team and security", click "Team"
- In the top right corner, click the +New Member button
- Enter Pilot's information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: View only
- Click the Invite button
- If you have multiple Stripe accounts, please click on your Stripe account name in the top left, select the next account and repeat the above steps. Please invite the same email.
2. Stripe OAuth access
- Click on Connect with Stripe button below
- Log into your Stripe admin account
- Select the account you’d like to connect to Pilot
- Click on “Connect”
- If you have multiple Stripe accounts, repeat the above steps until all accounts have been shared with us.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.