Connecting Pilot and...
Square1 Bank/Pacific West Bank
- Log in to your account.
- From the Administration menu, select Manage Users.
- Click Create New User.
- Enter Pilot's information:
- User ID: usernamebooks1
- Name: Pilot Bookkeeper
- Password: (choose a secure password and enter below)
- Email: email@example.com
- At the new User Roles page, select Do not copy user and do not select any of the three User Roles and then Continue.
- Please give Pilot view only access of "Account activity/statements",
- Under Services & Accounts, click add Deposit Account Reporting, Information Reporting and Statements and Documents.
- Entitle each relevant account for Information Reporting and Statements and Documents.
- No limits are necessary, click Continue.
- Verify the Setup and click Submit.
Please make sure to update the temporary password that you select below.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.