Connecting Pilot and...
Please grant Pilot access to Paypal by following the instructions below.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on your profile icon at the top right.
- Select Account Settings in the dropdown.
- To the right of Manage Users, click Update.
- Click on the Add User button on the right side.
- Create a Pilot user with the following information:
- First Name: Pilot
- Last Name: Bookkeeper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: usernamebooks
- Please select the following permissions below for Pilot:
- Access APIs and developer support site
- Update account settings
- Contact customer service
- Access reports
- See balance, access money movement
- See account settings
- Access Message Center
*If you are having trouble viewing PayPal permissions, your browser may not be supported. Trying in another browser may correct the issue. *
Note: To download and process your transaction data, Pilot will agree to the PayPal Developer Agreement on your behalf.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.