Connecting Pilot and...
Please grant Pilot access to Gusto by following the instructions below.
Only the primary admin on this account can add Pilot.
- Log in to your account as the Primary administrator.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click the Gusto admins or Permissions tab.
- Click Add new admin.
- Enter Pilot's information:
- Employment Status: Not an employee
- Who are they: Accountant
- What will they help with: Take care of taxes and reporting
- First name: Pilot
- Last name: Books
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Add Admin.
- In your Gusto admins tab, you should now see Pilot's user listed with the Admin role: Full access admin.
- Next, click Connect existing account below that will take you to your Gusto account.
- Click Authorize.
- Select only the Gusto account associated with this entity and click Authorize. If you have additional entities, do not select them all, only authorize access in their specific Pilot account.
- Click Add.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.