Connecting Pilot and...
RBC Royal Express Bank
To grant Pilot access to your Royal Bank of Canada, follow the instructions below:
- Log in into your account
- Click on Administration on the home page
- Select Manage Users and Permissions
- Select Add User
- Name: Pilot Bookkeeper
- Username: usernamebooks1
- Email/User ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter temporary password below
- Select Assign Permissions
- Permission Type: Administrator with service access
- Select the drop down for Add available services
- Select Balance reporting
- IMPORTANT: Select the accounts that we will need access to.
- Select the box for view balances, view transactions, and scheduled reports
- Click Assign.
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.