Connecting Pilot and...
Bank of America Credit Card
If you have already added Bank of America as your bank and linked Plaid, skip by clicking the Save or Save credentials button below. Then click Back to return to the list of connections.
Please grant Pilot access to Bank of America credit card by following the instructions below.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Business Services. tab.
- Click the Add New Users link under the “Account Management” section.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Fill Pilot's information:
- Name: Pilot Bookkeeper
- Online ID: usernamebooks1
- Email address: email@example.com
- Please leave "Administrator" and "SafePass" off
- Click Done (But you are not actually done. Please follow the next step)
- IMPORTANT Update the settings of this specific account by clicking View/Edit next to this new user (you may have to go back into "Accounts and Settings"), and grant us view access to all of your accounts
Who are you and why should I trust you?
Pilot provides bookkeeping, CFO, and tax services for literally thousands of startups and growing businesses. We've successfully processed over 10 million transactions for our customers and have unparalleled expertise when it comes to accurately categorizing financial data.