Resource: Adapting Your Financial Plan to a Changed Economy
A confirmation email has been sent to your email.
Back when most companies were planning for 2020, few people could have imagined where we’d be right now. The COVID crisis and its economic fallout is forcing businesses big and small to reconsider their financial plans.
For young businesses, this can feel daunting, particularly with so many unknowns around when and how the world macroeconomic environment will improve.
If you’re not sure how to approach things, start off with a free resource put together by Pilot’s CFO Services team:
- 7 key steps to adapting your plan, and with links to our favorite resources to help with each
- Framework for assessing your ROI and determining your priorities
- Common areas of focus and investor questions, across the startup lifecycle
Download it free here: Adapting Your Financial Plan
If you missed it, you can also watch the recording for our recent webinar co-hosted with Rippling, featuring Pilot CFO Paul Jun and Rippling CFO Adil Syed.
Want to learn more? We recently hosted a VC panel on Fundraising in the Age of COVID. Moderated by Pilot CEO and Co-Founder Waseem Daher, the panel featured perspectives from Mark Goldberg, Partner at Index Ventures, Ilya Fushman, Partner at Kleiner Perkins, and Ali Partovi, CEO at Neo, on what founders need to know about fundraising today:
- How venture funds are looking at the market today, compared to 2019
- Key metrics investors are focusing on when evaluating companies
- Specific advice VCs are giving their own portfolio companies