Important note posted on December 29, 2022: These terms are effective immediately for new customers who subscribe to our services on or after December 29, 2022. These terms are effective January 31, 2023 for customers who subscribed to our services prior to December 29, 2022. You can find the previous version of the terms here.
Last updated: December 29, 2022
Pilot Acceptable Use Policy
Capitalized terms have the respective meanings given to them in the Pilot Subscription Agreement.
You agree not to misuse the Services or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not do (or even try to do) any of the following in connection with the Services:
- use the Services (a) to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), including, but not limited to, transactions relating to counterfeit goods, stolen goods, illegal or controlled substances, substances that pose a risk to consumer safety, illegal online gambling/wagering, escort services, pyramid schemes, counterfeit goods, the unlicensed sale of firearms, or any type of money laundering, or (b) in connection with any of the foregoing;
- process false or inaccurate transactions;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- use the Services for personal, family or household purposes;
- transmit, store, or process protected health information subject to HIPAA;
- abuse referrals or promotions;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- harass or abuse Pilot personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Pilot; or
- represent our personnel, or request our personnel to act, as your employee, officer, signatory, agent or fiduciary
Except as expressly authorized in the Agreement or by us prior to each instance, you shall not:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of Our Technology, or shared areas of Our Technology you haven’t been invited to;
- provide Our Technology to any third party other than your Users, use Our Technology as a service bureau, or otherwise violate or circumvent any use limitations or restrictions set forth in the Agreement or Our Technology;
- derive the source code or use tools to observe the internal operation of, or scan, probe or penetrate, Our Technology;
- copy, modify or make derivative works of Our Technology;
- frame or mirror the Services, Our Technology, or any part thereof;
- use Our Technology: (a) to send spam, duplicative, or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws or regulations; (b) to send or store material that violates the rights of a third party; (c) to send or store material containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; or (e) for any other illegal or unlawful purpose.
You may not knowingly facilitate or aid a third party in any of the foregoing activities.